- Wheaty is already cooked (as a natural result of how Seitan is made) and can safely be eaten cold, directly from the package. Of course, most products are at their most delicious when properly prepared – for example, our vegan schnitzel or the vegan steak are nice when eating cold, but become absolutely amazing when fried!
- Wheaty products should be coated with a bit of oil before use on the grill or in the frying pan to prevent drying.
- Products should ideally not be placed directly in a very hot frying pan or grill – raise temperatures slowly and brown carefully!
- Important: when grilling or frying Wheaty products, remember to turn them often.
- Wheaty can be deep frozen. Pay attention to the “best before” date though.
- Wheaty leftovers can be stored in the fridge. To prevent it from drying in the air, it’s best to cover them.